General Code of Conduct
1. The school holds one achievement test and Four terminal exams during the course of an academic year.
2. The students must be punctual during the examination period. If anyone comes late, she/ he will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
3. All the dues must be cleared before the examination starts.
4. The students putting up attendance less than 80% will not be permitted to take examination.
5. Any student caught using unfair means in examination shall be awarded zero in the paper.
6. The minimum pass percentage for every subject is 40% in all examinations.
7. Exams would be conducted according to the programmes given in the school calendar. No re- exam will be conducted in any circumstances.